Online anonymity is something most of us rarely need and think about. However, eventually you may need to go online knowing that nothing and nobody out there will be able to determine who you are, where you come from and what you do. There may be various reasons for that - from your work as a member of an NGO or a journalist in a country where Internet traffic is monitored by the government to a simple desire to browse the web unnoticed and solve the problem of IP-based access restrictions. The easiest way to do that is to use an anonymous proxy server that will replace your real IP address with a fake one - and that's what Mask Surf Everything is a real expert in!
Mask Surf Everything is an advanced online anonymity solution based on the TOR (The Onion Router) platform that allows you to go online through a network of secure tunnels and makes your identification simply impossible. This version of the program supports virtually any application using the TCP/IP protocol (hence the name) and enables you to select the location to be used for your IP address substitution from a downloadable list of countries. Other notable features of the program include the ability to set the minimal speed threshold for anonymous routers used for your connection, the ability to manually or automatically change your fake IP and create new connections and, finally, the ability to edit the list of programs that can be started in the anonymous mode. The interface of the program is extremely simple and features a bare minimum of controls, which, however, allow you to quickly access all the features and start browsing the web just seconds after the program starts up.
Mask Surf Everything is an affordable and easy to understand tool that takes online anonymity to a new level. The use of the distributed TOR network ensures that your real IP will never be logged. For absolute anonymity on the web, choose nothing but Mask Surf Everything!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-03-25
EULA - End User License Agreement
ThankSoft License Agreement
Notice to users: carefully read the following agreement. Use of the software provided with this agreement (the "SOFTWARE") constitutes your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not install and/or use this SOFTWARE. User's use of this SOFTWARE is conditioned upon compliance by user with the terms of this agreement..
1. LICENSE GRANT. ThankSoft grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 30 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by ThankSoft. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of ThankSoft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. ThankSoft DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. ThankSoft DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ThankSoft OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ThankSoft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ThankSoft' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and ThankSoft which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.